Job Search One Stop
Six Wednesdays, Feb.15-March 29*
Virtual class offered via Zoom
$70 per person
*no meeting March 15 due to IU Spring Break
Are you seeking a new job in the next six months? Would you like help and instruction from an experienced career coach and the accountability and support of other job changers? Job Search One Stop is a six-week, virtual career coaching group that will take participants through comprehensive instruction on how to structure and conduct an effective job search.
This group is for IU alumni and friends seeking a structured, collaborative experience. Participants must be comfortable in a web-based, video conference environment.
The course curriculum includes these topics:
• Setting achievable job-search goals
• Creating an eye-catching résumé
• Writing the difference-making cover letter
• All about LinkedIn
• Activating your network
• Nailing the interview—and getting the offer!
What to expect:
• Weekly lessons through IUAA’s CareerNorth e-courses
• Six, one-hour, weekly, small-group coaching sessions on Zoom with other job seekers
• A structured and actionable process for moving through the job search with homework each week
• Goal sharing, progress reporting, and an opportunity for constructive feedback
• A group of IU alumni who are of, by, and for IU supporting one another
NOTE: No meeting March 15 due to IU Spring Break